Glowing healthy skin without any chemicals
Platelet-rich Plasma, more commonly known as PRP, refers to a natural regenerative medical practice that improves blood and produces results through deeper treatment on the inside.
Treating severe skin conditions with PRP injection reduces hyperpigmented lesions in melasma with negligible side effects. Therefore, PRP is a highly promising option for safe and effective treatment.
You can feel the effects of PRP even after a year. If you follow our directions and take good care of your body, you can prolong the results for years.
- Well-known treatment for skin rejuvenation and hair loss
- Ideal for people who do not want filler, Botox, or any other chemical treatment
- Used to treat multiple dermatological conditions such as acne, alopecia, and ulcers.
- Effective in the treatment of melasma, hyperpigmentation, and burns; where it stimulates tissue repair and skin cells regeneration
How it Works
Derma One has a specialized facility for PRP treatment. We take great precautions and care to produce the finest results:
- Unlike other PRP protocol, we designed our protocol to get a very high density of platelets which is the secret of excellent results
- PRP is injected into targeted areas where it forms a conducive environment helping in collagen growth & tissue regeneration for smooth and tighter skin.
- Pure treatment from your blood plasma
- We use the effective elements of your body in the damaged area
- Softens wrinkles and creates skin texture and tone that is smoother, younger, and better.
- The skin looks fresh, healthy, and natural.
- Higher concentration of platelets to get the maximum results
- No chemical added
- No pain during treatment
- The strongest non-surgical treatment for hair loss
- The best way for long term investment in your skin