Bunny Lines are the fine lines that tend to appear on the sides of the bridge of some people’s noses when they smile, laugh, or wrinkle the nose.
Who Needs Bunny Lines Treatment?
Bunny lines may be a part of some people’s charm, but if they are too strong, they can be permanently etched into your nose and give off the look of aging and wrinkled skin.
Sometimes bunny lines also appear with age and get more prominent as people grow older.
Dr. Ahmad Othman, at Derma One injects Botox very carefully to handle the bunny lines, which can instantly lessen the effect of wrinkling.
- The chemicals are injected high up and on the sides of the bridge of the nose in the wrinkled part, above the Nasalis muscle from where it trickles down into the Nasalis muscle.
- The procedure is safe and non-invasive
- Absolutely painless by the use of anesthetics
- No downtime
After the Procedure
The treatment of bunny lines is done through Botulinum Toxins which is a rather simple process.
- The procedure is a quick and painless fix that is extremely effective
- Instant lift of wrinkles and lines
- Stays effective for a long time
- Minimum side effects and that too very mild